Legacy Business school
fashion Management Certificate
Legacy Business School’s Fashion Management Certificate is a three-month program comprised of six courses teaching students how businesses operate in the evolving global fashion industry. Fundamental coursework in branding and positioning, product management, and global strategic marketing is presented.
Certificate Program Overview
The 3-Month Fashion Management Certificate at Legacy Business School has the objective, that graduates of this program will gain the entry level business skills that allow them to work in this dynamic and emerging industry.The certificate requires:
- Full-time participation with mandatory attendance
- Internship (optional)
- Minimum of 1-year retail experience (only for the Fashion Management Certificate, not for the Fashion Management Certificate Internship)
- English Proficiency Exam Score: CELSA 35 (raw); or TOEFL iBT 70 (minimum)
- The student must achieve a minimum of 70% to pass each of the courses.
All the courses are taught in english language.
- Fashion History and Trends
- Fashion Retailing
- Fashion Event Planning and Management
- International Business and Economics
- Fashion Buying and Merchandising
- Legal Environment of Business
Methods of instruction for the courses include lecture, discussion, classroom exercises and a case study.
Upon completion of the Fashion Management Courses, Legacy Business School is pleased to award a certificate of completion for the entire program.
If you want to know more about the courses, please don't hesitate to contact us at any time.
In order to be admitted for the Fashion Management Certificate of Legacy Business School it is required to send the following documents to the Admission Office:The certificate requires:
- Application form, (form online)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Two reference letters
- Copy of the ID or Passport
- Application fee ($100)
|Clock Hours||216 Clock Hours|
|Non-Refundable Application Fee||$100|
Students are required to maintain a minimum attendance rate of 85%. Students who drop below that rate are required to make up for missed hours in order to achieve at least the minimum of 85%. Make-up hours will be charged an hourly rate of $110.35/hr.